วันพุธที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

5 references to guide your advertising clients

I hope you \ 'I have had some advertisers were failures, those who have been fabulous, but it was complete flops. What you \ 'request, I \' m hoping you \ 'I had some mistakes in advertising? What kind of person am I ever? I \ 'ma who want the experience of selling and promoting products that do not work, so you won \' t, in itself, but that in order to facilitate the form and print it with your big promotion. The head is also a semi-Tip! Far from breaking the advertising-Pack, and the lead! I like the pen, but the truth is that I now have at least a hundred different companies on it, and if you have this kind of them, probably, i \ 't find it, call if I have I have tried all day and night. And I \ 'm not unlike all the other outside. But if I, for example, a notebook into practice with your name and address to them, although I am certainly on my hand, which means that I would be able to call you! So the first suggestion is to do something different with your promotional item, which l \ 'autre. And as a consultant for two, it would be for delivery of your advertising in a different way. For example, instead of mailing in 1000, have 300 or if the company. I can assure you that the hand to provide sufficient gain advertising companies, so you can afford to offer the next page, 300 and so on. Now, the third recommendation is to enable professionals in this system. And I don \ 't mean advertising distributor and manufacturer in bulk. I have my rent really advertising and marketing man in a real advertising agency and consulting to develop your business and promotional ideas for you. Yes, you \ 'll spend some more money, but we \' ll be promoted if all the parts and components for your message and a call to action for your clients, which means that customers are more expensive than other types. And \ 's the number four. Remember that it is more effective promotion of Article Number One. These are the documents and records. It takes an average of six to seven times to view and / or your advertising message, and 'get' and measures of all kinds, to say, no thanks. No, it \ 's not because your target group is stupid: It \' s because \ 're constantly bombarded with marketing operations of all types of businesses. This brings us to tip number five. You know your target group. If your support for adolescents and young adults, for example, don \ 't-fridge magnets that don \' t normally cold! At least not yet own. Give them a new key or CD-player, or better yet, instead of a CD. Whatever beauty and advertising is a unique medium, where \ 's on the wrong target, not for their use, that are not used for you.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP