วันพุธที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

3 reasons why I hate the copy profits Love You

 The nightmare of every editor. We have a great copy for the client, who take a look and said: "You can not take seriously! Is for sale or even too easy ... ... or ..."

 And I remember the time many years ago, when volunteers as a consultant to pet adoption in San Francisco SPCA. In retrospect I have the training, what do I do now. I had a lot of enthusiasm. VtaquinésGabarra People, "Usted is in the sale of cats! "Yes, many visitors were in a coffin with a hair bundle of joy.

 Our Volunteer Coordinator will be recalled, "is not directed to the visitors. You are not at this person. Can you fool the best thing ever adopted a dog."

 True.

 And copies of works in the same way. Judge not, as our friends are dogs and cats. And do not we read our copy donated als customers.

 I tell my clients:"Not this way. But you are not the target audience, even if you believe that you and your customers."

 Here are 3 reasons.

 1. Customers living on another planet.

 If you have Internet, you are living. Some of my best friends are people who never. We exchanged e-mails and phone calls for years. My U.S. promotes a web designer who lives in Brazil.

 And I hear the same promesasn increasingly. Attracting visitors to your site. "Is that all  customer can. "

 But if jegericht for normal people (ie those who are his best friends in person), many of our ho-hum phrases seem fresh and exciting.

 "Free Trade Agreements angel hype, I think a house was recently purred land. "This is a completely new way for marketing."

 His world is not the Internet. You may live, gym, training in the kitchen, or finance. But it is likely thathis phrases seem fresh and exciting to your audience.

 2. Customers want to be sold.

 You know you're not creating websites and brochures, so good and recueillir gold stars for their masters.

 And if you want, they need your service for reasons of "Yes." Think of the Madison Avenue annonceenties with the theme: "You deserve it." Or: "You're up to." You give us permission to spend our money.

 While you have a deliciousso and - drum roll - the needs of their customers really appreciate what you offer.

 Recently, I went to launch my services "Frank", potential customers, which sells fitness. Hesitation to say that I have a website for "Tom" - was sold tropdur Finance terrified.

 Frank was impressed. "This is not the slightest interference. It's so warm and welcoming Tom sondeoNo as a good guy."

 We are still talking. But then Frank seesyour own fitness website, I bet, said: "For - Do you think we sell too hard?"

 3. Customers who willenom not stop and reconsider.

 Some words and phrases more slowly. For those cases, looking at the textbooks in your university and perhaps a few universitairesrevues. You see words like "more," v-intuitive, "but", and more. (I know. I have a lot of things.)

 Already have queusted school? I bet you are slow, the marginal note ducks and  stand firm to his yellow highlighter pen.

 Unfortunately visitors are not back in our study in the same way. We need to develop and establish eenlange fast.

 It says:

 (a) "If you work hard, not resultaten provide a longer period."

 (b) "But you can work hard and wait for an indefinite period resulted to achieve."

 Balance: expect surprises for you and your copy of its customers, especially if your new car and itss own products. If I change the title, 21-day Extreme Makeover career, I cringed: What is my site a virtual car lot?

 But my audience - to professionals and managers - started to buy. UndDienstleistungen remains, as they say, is history




0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP