วันศุกร์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Postcard Marketing - Hands Off Case Study #2 - Speakers Bureaus

Here is a postcard campaign, which was profitable for me some years back.

To get more lectures, I wanted to be represented more Speakers Bureau. However, offices with information kits and phone calls from would have been flooded.

So I decided to offer offices to help market themselves better. This would cut through the clutter, and I want to get their attention as a marketing expert and a spokesperson for the marketing, in a back-handedWay.

I received a mailing list of the directors of the speaker's bureau and created a postcard with one of my Marketing Minute newsletter. In addition to the full text of my 180-word-Minute Marketing, invited to subscribe to the card tips for growing their business In my no-cost weekly e-mail newsletter.

Six times in a year, I sent a card like this to the speakers office directors. The card was always the same, except that the text of theanother marketing minute.

When I was the campaign before the introduction of online postcard marketing company. I have a master file in my computer, took a printout of the card contents to my local Kinko's, they printed the cards on the card is that it cut into quarters, I thought I was on the bureau mailing labels and stamps, and finally they did at the post.

Today, the process is much simpler. You can create a postcard templateonline, cutting and pasting new content into it for each new mailing, please download the file to the card holders only once, and have PostcardBuilder.com or another online Postcard Print and print and mail company to send the cards for you . There is no reason to touch or mess with mailing labels, stamps or even the postcards. Just place the order and it is ready.

And my results? An office owner hired me for texts from the first mailing and lined a space for engagementme a year later. Three other office holders, I sent myself added to their roster, with two additional bookings come from this. Several other agency owner joined my Marketing Minute list and purchased goods or services from me years later called, or others who did this.

Is financially, the campaign, I spent at least fifteen times as much revenue as I have, with the results trickled in over seven years.

And I have not a single call to a cold office owners,that was for me an infinitely big plus!

Your payment of postcards could certainly as satisfying as I did.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP