วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Postcard Marketing Wisdom: Repeat Your Success-Not Your Failures

I read a lot of postcard marketing articles written by postcard vendors, and it seems to me that most of them say the same thing:

"In many, many postcards, and no question that people do not respond. Just keep doing it."

In other words, keep money with us, despite the fact that you are not generating returns all. Keep the mailing postcards. Be patient. Do not ask questions. Just keep mailing.

This Articlewill be different.

* Am I write this article on behalf of a postcard - marketing provider? Yes!

* Do I want to try to get you to repeat the postcard marketing mistakes to convince? "No" to!

I am a professional writer and have worked with many direct-mail campaigns. When I created a postcard for a company or client, and the mailing to get ZERO results, I probably would be fired. I can only imagine, is looking for a client in the face andsaid: "I know that was a big bust ... but we keep sending it, perhaps for the fifth time is a charm."

There is no excuse for a major mailing that provides the zero results. There is no excuse for it, but there is a word for it ... "Failure". If the first postcard mailing generated nothing, then the mailing is to be changed, not repeated.

The postcard-size marketing does not help repeating them. But it is not a panacea. The key is to repeat the items thatWork, not only the programs in general. Failure repeated many times, is rarely a success. At least not in my experience.

So here's my challenge to the other postcard marketing companies out there:

This concern for the success of your customers as much as you care about their spending habits. Show them how they increase their response rates with tried and true strategies. Teach them how to plan the introduction of a test to compare the success of mailings. Teachoffer them, including building a stronger one.

Repeat the programs that work, not just the programs in general. In short: Bring your clients to focus on initial response and a repetition of the second.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP